Exampel of assignments for Save the Children
- NIDS has carried out a situation analysis of the rights and conditions of children in Tyresö municipality (2013)
- NIDS has evaluated Save the Children’s advocacy work on child poverty in Sweden the progress of the new decentralised organisation in Sweden (2012)
- NIDS has carried out two situation analyses of children’s rights and conditions of children in the municipality of Haninge in Sweden. “The CRC in Haninge – what happened?“(from 2006 in Swedish 3,16MB) and “The good will” (from 2010 in Swedish 2,44MB).
- NIDS was engaged by Save the Children, Sweden to assist with the development and revision of the overall strategy for the organisation “the Compass”. Through a participatory process, staff and members agreed on and summarised the values, goals and approaches to work that should guide the organisation.
- NIDS has evaluated programs and organisations supported by Save the Children Sweden and Norway in e.g. Latvia, Western Balkan, Ethiopia and Nepal.
- NIDS has carried out a baseline study of Swedish Save the Children against a set of criteria defining a child rights based organisation.
- NIDS has evaluated Save the Children child protection programme in Zanzibar. The report is available here.