Exampel of other assignments
- In an evaluation commissioned by Norad, NIDS and partnering NCG Norway have studied the Norweigan support to promote the rights of persons with disabilities – through aid provided 2000-2010. What has been done during the decade? What have been the results? How to continue? The report is also available in an Easy-to-Read version. The report can be downloaded here.
- NIDS has, in partnership with Lennart Peck (Boman&Peck), evaluated the non-discrimination program of Civil Rights Defenders (2008).
- NIDS has evaluated the Forum Syd program in Belarus (2009).
- NIDS has supported the Legal Human Rights Center in Tanzania to develop a results based managements system an M&E framework, and terms of reference for a base line study (2009-2010).
- NIDS was engaged as rapporteur at the internatinal meeting on Aid Effectiveness and Civil Society in Härnösand (2007).